That Business Show 2.0 is a daily online videocast and podcast that speaks with entrepreneurs and business professionals about business building tips and aims to give the listeners tools, tips and resources to grow their own business. Find it online each morning at www.thatbusinessnetwork.com from 9am to 10am M-F EST.
Bethanie Nonami is the co-Founder of Marley Nonami which helps small and medium sized businesses grow and scale their business. By reviewing your business data such as why your customers buy or don't buy, they help turn your customers into raving fans that repeatedly buy from or refer to you! This insight changes the way you sell. Bethanie loves using technology to help automate as much of your marketing and sales process as possible so you can scale your business so that you can increase revenue while you sleep.
In this episode, Bethanie Nonami shares with the audience tips on SEO to help you rank in Google. Bethanie shares many detailed tips to improve your online presence and how Google has evolved through the years to prioritize different items along the way.
In this episode you will learn about:
• The 3 second rule for online content
• The importance of engagement and sharing other's content on social media
• Proper home page setup for your website
• Analytical programs other than Google Analytics that show website behavior
• What metrics Google is using today to rank websites
• How to begin to compete and rank for competitive keywords and phrases
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 34.71MB - Duration: 24:37 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.