Bryan Falchuk is the Author of Do a Day, a philosophy to help you live a better life. Bryan shares his story of being an obese child and losing 100 pounds and his wife's battle with disease, both of which helped him gain strength to help others. In addition to the weight loss, Bryan used the philosophy that he writes about in Do a Day to run a marathon, completely change his diet, got a masters degree, summited mountains, became a father and husband, dealt with chronic illness and then wrote the book.
In this show and his book, you will learn more about:
- Increasing your physical fitness
- Eating a healthier diet
- Relationship problems, including breakups and divorce
- Being a parent, whether new or as your child reaches different life stages
- School and work challenges
- Death of friends, family and other loved ones
- Major life changes like moving, losing a job or starting a new one
Aside from having achieved through Do a DayTM in his own life, he is also a Certified Personal Trainer and Behavior Change Specialist who has coached many people to improve their lives. In his professional career, Bryan has been a management consultant and executive in the Financial Services sector for nearly 20 years, having lead large teams, managed significant budgets, and turned around struggling operations.
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 35.66MB - Duration: 25:19 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.