That Business Show 2.0 is a daily online videocast and podcast that speaks with entrepreneurs and business professionals about business building tips and aims to give the listeners tools, tips and resources to grow their own business. Find it online each morning at www.thatbusinessnetwork.com from 9am to 10am M-F EST.
To be featured on the program, visit www.tbsinterview.com. To watch, catch us in Facebook at 7:00 AM EST on Wednesday 5/10 and also available on www.thatbusinessnetwork.com.
On this program, I speak with Clinton E. Day, MBA. Clint is an adjunct entrepreneurship professor who serves as Entrepreneur-in-Residence at State College of Florida. He is a serial entrepreneur who founded three insurance entities in Florida and Georgia and began teaching/mentoring after selling his last business. Professionally qualified by the AACSB business school association, Clint earned a MBA in entrepreneurship, and has been certified by the Babson SEE, Kauffman Ice House, Lean Launch Pad, UF Experiential Classroom, and Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship courses. He is the author of the Bar Charts entrepreneurship study guide, “Set Your Own Salary” how to entrepreneurship book, and a new anthology about evidence-based entrepreneurship, “Understanding Lean Startup”. Clint is a member of the NACCE and USASBE national entrepreneurship associations.
The discussion focuses on his book "Understanding Lean Startup" which can be found on Amazon here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/ B01FICKQ08
In this book and discussion learn about:
1. Learn the power of the Business Model Canvas (BMC) and its nine components.
2. Invest time searching, finding, and executing an idea before spending money.
3. Discover how validated learning trumps all other ways to start a new business.
4. Understand the importance of the product/market fit (a problem and its solution).
5. Establish demand by really listening to the customer then fund, expand, and scale.
6. Test the minimum feature that demonstrates a unique value, and just start.
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 38.38MB - Duration: 27:57 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.