In 2013, Jamie started a radio show called The Jamie Meloni Real Estate show which aired Mondays at Noon on Tampa Bay's 1250 WHNZ. Then on February 2nd, 2015, he launched the 5 day a week live program, That Business Show which aired for two years from 7am to 9am each morning on 1250 WHNZ. In March of 2017, the program moved to an online web based television show and new episodes aired each morning (pre-recorded) at www.ThatBusinessNetwork.Com with Thursdays being The Real Estate Edition of the program. The program was ended in October 2017 but past episodes remain online to listen to. Jamie has interviewed over 1100 different business professionals and has a vast network of contacts across Tampa Bay and the Country as a result of the radio show / podcast and his extensive success in Real Estate sales. Learn more about the show at www.ThatBusinessNetwork.Com!
To be featured on the program, visit www.tbsinterview.com. To watch, go to www.thatbusinessnetwork.com at 730am EST on 5/9 or watch on our Facebook Fan page via Facebook Live.
In this episode, I speak with Bob Kulhan, President, CEO, and Founder of Business Improv, an innovative consultancy that specializes in experiential learning and serves an international roster of blue-chip firms. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business and Columbia Business School. A performer with over 20 years of stage credits, he has trained with a long list of legendary talents, including Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. An actor and former core faculty member in Chicago’s famed Second City and a member of the former resident company at the iO Theater, Kulhan is a co-founder of the critically acclaimed Baby Wants Candy improv troupe. His work has been featured by such outlets as Big Think, CNN, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, the Financial Times, NPR, Slate, and the Wall Street Journal. He lives in New York. B-roll, video and workshop access available.
He is the Author of "Getting to "Yes And" The Art of Business Improv" which is a primary talking point in this interview.
In this episode learn how to -
• Turn hard-to-reach buzzwords and concepts like creativity, ideation, collaboration, mindfulness, risk-taking, innovation, adaptability and “thinking outside the box” into a workplace reality
• Create teams that know how to achieve excellent outcomes, especially in the midst of crisis—and create a corporate culture in which excellent teams thrive;
• Focus on possibilities and potential (without fear of failure) in addition to more critical, judgmental thinking—the key to generating killer ideas that make a company stand out;
• Reduce turnover by creating a workplace that retains top-notch employees;
• Strengthen your personal brand and develop leadership skills to effectively manage up, down and sideways.
Book Link - https://www.amazon.com/ Getting-Yes-Art-Business-Im prov/dp/0804795800/ ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471 267396&sr=8-1&keywords=bob +kulhan
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 38.27MB - Duration: 27:52 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.