That Business Show 2.0 is a daily online videocast and podcast that speaks with entrepreneurs and business professionals about business building tips and aims to give the listeners tools, tips and resources to grow their own business. Find it online each morning at www.thatbusinessnetwork.com from 9am to 10am M-F EST.
To be featured on the program, visit www.tbsinterview.com. To watch, go to www.thatbusinessnetwork.com at 730am EST on 5/9 or watch on our Facebook Fan page via Facebook Live.
In this episode, I speak with Bob Kulhan, President, CEO, and Founder of Business Improv, an innovative consultancy that specializes in experiential learning and serves an international roster of blue-chip firms. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business and Columbia Business School. A performer with over 20 years of stage credits, he has trained with a long list of legendary talents, including Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. An actor and former core faculty member in Chicago’s famed Second City and a member of the former resident company at the iO Theater, Kulhan is a co-founder of the critically acclaimed Baby Wants Candy improv troupe. His work has been featured by such outlets as Big Think, CNN, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, the Financial Times, NPR, Slate, and the Wall Street Journal. He lives in New York. B-roll, video and workshop access available.
He is the Author of "Getting to "Yes And" The Art of Business Improv" which is a primary talking point in this interview.
In this episode learn how to -
• Turn hard-to-reach buzzwords and concepts like creativity, ideation, collaboration, mindfulness, risk-taking, innovation, adaptability and “thinking outside the box” into a workplace reality
• Create teams that know how to achieve excellent outcomes, especially in the midst of crisis—and create a corporate culture in which excellent teams thrive;
• Focus on possibilities and potential (without fear of failure) in addition to more critical, judgmental thinking—the key to generating killer ideas that make a company stand out;
• Reduce turnover by creating a workplace that retains top-notch employees;
• Strengthen your personal brand and develop leadership skills to effectively manage up, down and sideways.
Book Link - https://www.amazon.com/ Getting-Yes-Art-Business-Im prov/dp/0804795800/ ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471 267396&sr=8-1&keywords=bob +kulhan
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 38.27MB - Duration: 27:52 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.