That Business Show 2.0 is a daily online videocast and podcast that speaks with entrepreneurs and business professionals about business building tips and aims to give the listeners tools, tips and resources to grow their own business. Find it online each morning at www.thatbusinessnetwork.com from 9am to 10am M-F EST.
Dave Sanderson is an inspirational survivor, speaker, and author. His thoughts on leadership have made him an internationally sought-out speaker.
When US Airways Flight 1549, or “The Miracle on the Hudson,” ditched into the Hudson River on January 15, 2009, Dave Sanderson knew he was exactly where he was supposed to be. The last passenger off the back of the plane on that fateful day, he was largely responsible for the well-being and safety of others, risking his own life in frigid water to help other passengers off the plane.
Despite the hazards to himself, Sanderson thought only of helping others and emerged from the wreckage with a mission: to encourage others to do the right thing. Today, he travels the globe
sharing his inspirational and motivational leadership messages to help people make a difference in how they do business and live their lives.
• When faced with a decision to leave or stay, how did you make the decision to do the “Right Thing”?
• Some people go into PTSD when faced with a crisis situation, but you experienced Growth. How did that happen?
• What kind of Training did you have that allowed you to do what you did that day?
• How did Leadership play into the final outcome of the Miracle on the Hudson and how does that relate to entrepreneurs?
• What skills or Training did you have in sales and being the security director for Tony Robbins that you used that day on the Hudson?
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 38.59MB - Duration: 28:06 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.