That Business Show 2.0 is a daily online videocast and podcast that speaks with entrepreneurs and business professionals about business building tips and aims to give the listeners tools, tips and resources to grow their own business. Find it online each morning at www.thatbusinessnetwork.com from 9am to 10am M-F EST.
Clyde P. Riddlesbrood grew up in the entertainment industry working with his father at a Dinner Theater in South Jersey and started his own theater company in 2000. He has personally been in over 5000 shows in his lifetime and as a company they have
performed over 1500 shows. Currently Riddlesbrood is one of the most successful and vibrant theater companies in the
New York, New Jersey area performing more than 150 murder mysteries and dinner theater shows per year at multiple
locations. In addition to this, they produce 3 large Broadway style shows for “Arts on the MOVE” Performing Arts
Program for children and teens.
He is also the author of a book, illustrating how storytelling can impact a business brand for the positive.
In this episode we discuss:
• How artists can become entrepreneurs and stop looking for “Patrons”
• How entertainers can get more acting work in the industry
• Fun anecdotes and stories about entertainment life
• The process of being an entrepreneur in the entertainment industry
• How to use storytelling to help your small business
• How entrepreneurs can use the lessons of acting to propel their success.
• How writing can help you stay focused on your success
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 39.16MB - Duration: 28:31 m (192 kbps 44100 Hz)
From the admin area you can customize this box. For instance you can add Widgets and Buttons
You can optionally disable the freebox if you don't need it.